10662 SEVEN CREEKS HIGHWAY
NAKINA, N.C. 28455
THE FARM Facilities:
- This recreational park is not a registered charity and we do not solicit donations. Donation of building and operating supplies are always welcome and greatly appreciated, especially when it aids in completing a project on the facility update list below or the wish list.
- It has been funded and constructed to date by my family and a variety of skilled volunteers that feel the same as I do about Veterans and First Responders.
- We can use more Volunteers if anyone feels compelled to join us in completing some of the tasks below.
- At the moment we are in dire need of carpenters to assist in building the Rest Room / Shower Building.
Garage 28’ X 16’ for equipment storage (complete)
Pavilion 28’ X 16’ for picnics, movies, misc. (complete)
Archery range install (complete)
Electronic shack (in progress)
- Closed circuit surveillance install (complete)
- Security system install (complete)
- Insulation install (complete)
- Install amateur radio (HAM) equipment and antennas (in planning)
- Install computer/internet HAM repeater site (in planning)
- Install projector to use for an outdoor movie theatre (in planning)
Obstacle course layout and installation (in planning)
Installation of a fire pit in center of camp area (two complete,)
Installation of bathroom / shower facility
- Septic Tank Permit (approved)
- Installation of septic (complete)
- Bath / shower concepts in planning (solar / LPG) (in planning)
- Concept sketch (complete)
- Request for quote (complete)
- Building permit (complete)
- Construction (in progress)
- Banks to be cleared and land leveled, around front ponds (in progress)
- Stock with carp first then stock with game fish (in planning)
- Small pond cleared and shaped with track hoe (in progress)
- Existing paths to creek on back lot needs to be cleared and leveled for disabled accessibility (in progress)
Install a recognition bulletin board (in planning)